The LASER CLASS 810 supports a rich fax feature-set, with high-speed Super G3 capabilities, fast scanning speeds, and even automatic scanning of two-sided originals. To streamline communications, the Job Forwarding and Archiving capabilities help to automate the storage of incoming and outgoing data. With a LASER CLASS 810 device, everyone in your workgroup has the power of a high volume Canon Laser Facsimile machine and more! With up to 23-ppm output speed, optional network printing, 1200-dpi resolution, up to 37 scan-per-minute scanning, large document memory, and a 50-sheet document feeder, the LASER CLASS 810 goes beyond just fax.
- Super G3 Technology featuring JBIG compression helps reduce phone line charges by transmitting data at 33.6 Kbps with scanning at up to 37 images per minute. This helps save both time and money while increasing fax productivity.
- High Speed, High Quality Output is standard on the LASER CLASS 800 Series devices. Documents can be printed as fast as 23-ppm, even when printing at 1200-dpi.
- Productive Document Feeding via the 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. The LASER CLASS 810 includes new duplex scanning in addition to auto duplex output capabilities, enabling users to scan and copy with virtually nonstop productivity. The LASER CLASS 810 model can capture originals at up to 37 ipm (LTR, 100/200 dpi).
- High Volume Paper Capacities: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a paper supply of 600 sheets up to Legal-size: one 500-sheet front-loading adjustable cassettes and a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, with the option of an additional 500-sheet letter-sized cassette, bringing the maximum paper capacity to 1,100 sheets.
- UFR II LT Print Technology: The LASER CLASS 810 utilizes the optional UFR II LT print technology for direct or shared network printing. UFR II LT helps reduce the overall printing time as the processing tasks that conventionally execute within the printer are now done at the host PC. This allows the powerful processing power found in today’s computers to be utilized to help achieve a significant increase in productivity.
- Memory: The LASER CLASS 810 comes standard with a memory of up to 512 pages, with the option to upgrade to up to 1,500 pages.
- All-in-one Toner Cartridge: The LASER CLASS 810 provides for a quick and easy maintenance of customer-replaceable components. The black toner and drum unit are combined into one unit. The yield for this cartridge is approximately 4,500 pages @ 5% coverage.
Main Unit Specs
|Title||LASER CLASS 810|
|Applicable Line||Public Switched Telephone Network**|
|Automatic Document Feeder|
|Letter Sized Sheets||Up to 50 Sheets*
Up to 20 Sheets
|Scanning Method||Contact Image Sensor Duplexing Automatic|
|Maximum||8-7/8" x 24-7/8"|
|Minimum||5-7/8" x 5-7/8"
|Data Compression System||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps Super G3|
|Transmission Speed||Approx. 3 Sec./Page
(ECM-JBIG, Transmitting from Memory)***
Memory Transmission/Reception: Approx. 512 Pages (1,500 with Opt. Printer Kit)***
|Ultra Fine Mode|
|Ultra Fine||400 X 400 dpi|
|Super Fine Mode|
|Super Fine||200 x 400 dpi|
|Fine Mode||200 x 200 dpi|
|Standard Mode||200 x 100 dpi|
|Receiving Paper Tray|
|Recording Paper Size||Letter/Legal
Duplex: Std. Scan and Print
Fixing System: RAPID Fusing System
Warm-Up Time: 19 seconds from Power On
|Cartridge Yield||Approx. 4,500 Pages (At 5% Coverage)
Toner Cartridge: FX11 Cartridge
Sleep: Approx. 3.0W (3.5W with Printer Kit)
Power Source: 120V-127V 50/60Hz
Memory Backup: Up to 3 Hours
|Dimensions (excluding handset)||Main Unit: 17-3/4" x 20-1/2" x 19"
With Cassette: 22-7/8" x 20-1/2" x 19"
Installation Space (W x D): 43-1/4" x 38-3/4" (Including Optional Handset)
|Weight (excluding handset)||54.2 lb.|
|Temperature||59F - 86F (15C - 30C)|
|Humidity||10% - 80% RH|
|One Touch Speed Dialing||80 Destinations|
|Coded Speed Dialing||120 Destinations|
|Group Dialing||199 Destinations
Address Book Dialing
Manual Dialing (Numeric Keys)
Manual Re-Dialing (Redial/Pause Key)
|Sequential Broadcast||201 Destinations|
|Options||Additional Fax Features:
Type: Monochrome Laser
Copy Speed: Up to 23 Pages/Min. (Letter)
Max. Number of Copies: 99
Scan Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
Copy Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi (Enhanced)
Halftones: 256 Shades of Gray
First-Copy Time: Less Than 13 Seconds
Duplex Function: Yes (Letter-R/Legal)
Copy Features: Electronic Sort
Copy Memory (Shared): 64MB
Print Speed: Up to 23 Pages/Min. (Letter)
Supported PDL: Opt. UFR II LT
Interface: 10/100Base-TX, USB Hi-Speed 2.0
Print Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi (Enhanced)
Duplex Function: Yes
Print Memory (Shared): 64MB
Network OS: Windows 98/Me/2000/Server 2003/XP/Windows Vista/Macintosh OSX (10.2.8 - 10.4.6)
|Legal||* 21 lb. Bond.
** The Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) currently supports 28.8 Kbps modem speed or lower, depending on telephone line conditions.
*** Based on ITU No. 1 Chart (JBIG, Standard Mode).
^ Only one broadcast destination can be specified using the numeric keys.
^^ Standard on LASER CLASS 830i; optional on LASER CLASS 810.
^^^ Only available for UFR II LT.